        -s <minutes>     split the output every X minutes, default by 5.

1 Comment

Joel Ostiguy Joel Ostiguy

Re: A command line tool to read text with Microsoft Speech API (SAPI), written by Brook Hong in 2008.

Hello Brook,

THANK YOU !!!   so much for your tool.

I have been looking over the internet for a long time to have a small and  simple
DOS TTS engine that is scriptable via command line.

It is working perfectly.

But, it is missing just one little feature for me.

To be able to control the speed of the speech.

Some voices speak to quickly and some other too slow.

Would it be possible to include that feature in a revise version of your tool ?

Please contact me: info@reversalgames.com